1. My 2-year-old grew an inch in three months. What the what?!
2. Have you checked out Kirtsy? It’s a website where collections of gorgeous images from across the web are curated by awesome people like Gabrielle from Design Mom and Rachel from Black Eiffel. I visit it almost every day.
3. We had some dim sum yesterday from Char Hung Sut. It’s a good thing I’m not on a diet.
4. Sometimes I wish I could just wiggle my nose and end up somewhere that had a hammock, frothy alcoholic drink, and really good book waiting for me. If I ended up in Provence, that would be cool too.
5. I’ve nearly used up an entire 25lb. bag of flour. I guess I do bake a lot.
6. Even when I’m wearing a one piece swimsuit, I still feel the need to suck in my gut. Is that weird?
7. My former roommate recently got her Ph.D. in math and is now an associate professor at Hawaii Pacific University. I’m so proud of her. But it also makes me question what I really want to do once my girls start going to school. *sigh*
Hope you all have a fabulous day!