1. I got some new food props from Savers. Still on the lookout for cute place mats, napkins, and a small cake stand.
2. Even though I found those awesome things, I forgot to look for the lamps I need for my light box. Darn you, big, distracting sale crowds.
3. Washing dishes in your bathroom sink is NOT fun.
4. Marcus’ office is having a Fried Rice Challenge. He’s going to make pork adobo fried rice.
5. If you know of a good butcher located on the Leeward side of Oahu, please let me know where I can find them.
6. Our new microwave has a setting for melting chocolate.
7. Have you ever seen Defending Your Life? If not, you should. Albert Brooks is a genius.
8. If I were to ever have my own business selling sweets/baked goods, I would name it Sugar Butter Love.
9. I had no idea Wal-Mart sold ube ice cream.