1. Although I really love living in Hawaii, sometimes I wish the leaves on our trees would change colors in the fall. It’s so pretty when that happens.
2. We’re having such a hard time trying to potty train our 2-year-old. She doesn’t ever let us know when she has to go. When I take her to the bathroom, half the time her diaper is already wet. We keep telling her that she won’t be able to go to preschool if she’s still in diapers but that doesn’t really help. We’ve also started keeping a log of when her diaper is dry or wet, putting happy faces when it’s dry and sad faces when it’s wet. This doesn’t seem to have helped either. Needless to say, we’re very frustrated with the whole potty training thing.
3. A few months ago the hubby and I went to Tango Market.
4. Halloween things are already on sale. Don’t know if we’re going to pass out candy this year but we’ll take the girls out trick-or-treating. Thalia’s going to be a pirate princess and Amara’s going to be Max from Where the Wild Things Are.
5. On a separate but sort of related note, I really like costumes. There was a time, many, many moons ago when I had aspirations of becoming a costume designer but I’m really bad at sewing. I am totally in awe of people who actually make their own cosplay costumes.
6. I really like this shirt.
Have a great week!