1. On Sunday we got some bentos from Jenny’s Drive-In. Yum!
2. Apparently my 2-year-old learned how to spray perfume. When we thought she was taking a nap, she sprayed nearly my entire bottle of perfume in our room.
3. Later that same day she went to the bathroom all by herself. Without my husband or me telling her to do so. Parenting is frustrating.
4. Recently watched the Agatha Christie episode of Doctor Who, The Unicorn and The Wasp. Love, love, love David Tennant and Catherine Tate together.
5. I couldn’t help myself. These were 45 cents each at Don Quijote.
6. Think I’m gonna dress up as Doctor Martha Jones for Halloween.
7. Don’t forget to set your DVR to record The Nerdist. It premiers this Saturday on BBC America. Check your local listings for times.
8. Craig Ferguson is a guest on The Nerdist. Here he is hanging out with Elmo and some chickens.
Have a brilliant week!