1. Did you watch The Nerdist this past Saturday? I hope BBC America picks it up. If they turned it into an hour-long show, that’d be good.
2. My one-year-old complains if we don’t feed her fast enough. She also points and says “Ha!” when we catch her doing something she isn’t supposed to be doing.
3. I won my fantasy football matchup this week by less than one point. Crazy, right?
4. I made chocolate chip cookies on Sunday.
Check out Thursday’s post for the recipe.
6. As if I didn’t already have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel, New Girl makes me like her even more. Oh and Damon Wayans Jr.’s character Coach is hilarious.
7. When I make the spread for garlic bread I use an entire stick of butter. Not exactly healthy but it makes the bread freakin’ delicious.
8. I’m not sure who to root for yet on The Amazing Race. That showgirl is soooo lucky that someone found and returned her passport.
9. Were you a fan of Friends? Phoebe was my favorite character.
Have a fabulous week!