1. I’ve been going with my sister to look for wedding dresses. It makes me want to get one too. You know, for grocery shopping or going to Target.
2. I got to try on a Vera Wang bridesmaid dress.
And yes, I’m wearing slippers with a Vera Wang dress.
3. I really enjoyed The Pioneer Woman on The Food Network. I hope she films some more shows. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. She takes amazing pictures, is really funny, and her food is very crowd pleasing.
4. On Sunday, Marcus and Thalia made pancakes.
5. Recently finished watching The Doctor and Donna Noble arc in Doctor Who. Sad. Really Sad. And now we’ve only got a couple more specials to catch up on before getting into the Matt Smith episodes. Gonna miss seeing David Tennant as The Doctor.
6. We celebrated my niece Kailah’s 7th birthday at Farrell’s.
Thalia kinda freaked out every time they rang the bell for a birthday.
7. My youngest is pretending to read books now. It’s soooo cute. You know what’s not cute? Her waking up at 5:30am. Yeah, that is soooo not cute.
8. Marcus’ birthday is next week Thursday. I asked him what he wanted for dinner that night. First he said hamburger with green beans and golden mushroom sauce. Then it was chorizo meatballs, pasta puttanesca, and finally pasta carbonara. Think I’ll just make him spam and rice.
Have a brilliant week!