1. As if I didn’t already have a crush on Michael Symon, last week on The Chew he made a grilled Nutella, banana, and bacon sandwich. Oh and his favorite movie is The Princess Bride. Yeah. Crush just got even bigger.
2. After a failed attempt to look for wedding dresses in Chinatown, my sister and I stopped at Otto Cake to pick up some cheesecake.
We got a slice of Chocolate Irish Cream and Cookies and Cream. I will probably never have a store front but I hope to one day have people love my baked goods and desserts as much as they love Otto’s.
3. My sister is looking for a wedding photographer (on Oahu) who is available on March 10, 2012. Let me know if you have any suggestions for ones you’ve had good experiences with.
4. I think this is so cute. I don’t care if that makes me super lame.
5. We watched my nephew on Saturday.
Apparently he likes to pull hair.
7. A graphic novel whose main character is a cupcake? Yes, please!
8. Just a little something from that genius of a show, Phineas and Ferb.
Have a brilliant week!