1. My new favorite grown-up drink is a lychee mojito. Soooo good. Even my husband liked it.
2. I’m super stoked that I will be a guest writer on Aiming Low in a few weeks. I’ll let you all know when my post is actually on the site.
3. My husband and I did some volunteer work this past Saturday at Ho`oulu `Aina. I did some weeding and he worked in the forest.
5. One of my favorite food bloggers recently got engaged. Isn’t her ring absolutely gorgeous?
6. I am planning on making something ridiculously sinful yet delicious for dessert later this week. It’s got chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate in it.
7. I’m hoping my Colts will win at least ONE game this season. Just one. That’s all I’m asking for.
8. Thanks to How Sweet It Is, I’m considering buying a donut pan. Do you have one? How do you like it?
9. Sweet Thing. Turn it up. Sing along. You know you want to.
Have a fabulous week!