1. For some reason I feel completely drained. Perhaps it’s all those really loud pep talks I give my kids that’s wearing me out.
2. We finally got caught up with Doctor Who. After the Christmas special in December, we’re going to have to wait until next fall for new episodes. I figure this would be a good time to watch the series from the very beginning. The episodes that started airing in the 60’s. Crazy? Maybe a little.
3. Our one-year-old has moved on from just pointing to people. Now she actually waves hi.
4. A couple of weeks ago my sister and I made an attempt to visit Let Them Eat Cupcakes. Unfortunately they were closed when we went. But their signage is really pretty.
5. Aren’t these just too cute?
6. Our 2-year-old calls her Woody and Bullseye dolls Cowboy and Horse. She puts them on our bed EVERY morning before she goes to the bathroom.
7. She has also started pretending to be a circus ring master. After she announces, “Welcome to the show!” you had better applaud or say thank you. If you don’t, she gets mad. In case you were curious, we’ve got monkeys and hippos at our circus.
8. Last week Urban Method performed this on The Sing-Off. It got stuck in my head.
Have a brilliant week!