My mind is completely blank.
I can’t think of anything vaguely interesting or semi-witty to write about.
So I’m just going to be super lazy and link some of my favorite pins from the past few months.
- I really want this satchel. As if I don’t already have a gazillion bags.
- Purdy shoes. For, you know, baking.
- These for cooking. What? Nadia G wears heels when she cooks.
- This looks like a good outfit for blog writing, right?
- I have a thing for stripes.
- Pretending that girl in the picture is me.
- Cute tape.
- Three words: tater tot pie.
- Domo-kun vs. kitty
I’m no good at segues.
Here’s the beef stew I made this past week.
If you’re hesitant to use beer in this, just substitute it with some beef broth.
But I have to say, the beer gives it a nice depth of flavor.
My youngest made yummy noises while eating it.
Definite comfort food.
Crock Pot Beef Stew
1 medium onion, cut into chunks
2 green bell peppers, cut into chunks
4 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch chunks
6 garlic cloves, chopped
2 ½-3 pounds your favorite stew meat, cut into 1- 1 ½ inch chunks
3 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Place onion, bell peppers, potatoes, and garlic on the bottom of a crock pot.
- Add meat, salt, pepper, crushed tomatoes, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in honey.