Did you guys hear the exciting news? BBC America has picked up more episodes of The Nerdist! So far they’ve only picked up five more but I’ll take it.
Here are some guests I would love to see on The Nerdist:
- David Tennant and Catherine Tate – Chris Hardwick is a big Whovian so this is slightly possible.
- Felicia Day – Love The Guild.
- Cast of Community – I want to be part of their study group.
- Nathan Fillion – Captain.
- The Muppets – Always a good idea to have The Muppets on your show.
Here are some guests my husband would love to see on The Nerdist:
- Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright – Loved Spaced & Shaun of the Dead. Need to watch Hot Fuzz.
- Alan Tudyk – And we will call this land… this land.
- Wil Wheaton – Surprisingly, not because of Star Trek or Tiger Beat.
- Zachary Levi – Frying pans. Who knew, right?
- Michael Emerson – Ben Linus. Best television character since 2006.
For those in charge at The Nerdist, you would make a whole mess of nerds do a happy dance if you were able to book any of these guests.
Anyways, remember that Dulce de Leche I made?
I used some to make ice cream.
Oh so good.
Who would you want to see as a guest on The Nerdist?
Dulce de Leche Ice Cream
⅓ cup granulated sugar
1 cup milk, chilled
¾ cup Dulce de Leche
2 cups heavy cream, chilled
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl for a minute of two, until light and fluffy.
- Slowly whisk in sugar, whisking thoroughly for about a minute.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk and Dulce de Leche until combined and smooth.
- Add milk mixture, heavy cream and vanilla to egg mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into bowl of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer to ice cream container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.