1. We spent Black Friday at the park. Thalia loves the swings.
3. My guest writer post on Aiming Low is finally up. I originally wrote the post for my blog back in June.
5. We put up our Christmas tree. I can’t wait to get our girls their Hallmark ornaments.
6. My youngest has learned how to open the kitchen cabinets and take out my measuring cups.
7. Thank you Jimmy Graham for helping me win my fantasy football matchup this week.
8. Watched the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead. Oh. My. Goodness.
9. Heard this on the radio recently. It made me feel old.
Have a fabulous week!