1. My Aunty Julie got us some pumpkin seed bread from the KCC Farmers’ Market. It reminded me of sourdough.
2. She also made us dinner on Sunday night.
4. This made me smile.
5. This made me smile and a little sad at the same time.
6. Our little architect.
7. Sometimes I like to check out airfare prices to London (England) and Paris (France) on travel websites. Apparently I like torturing myself. But if you are an extremely generous person who would like to buy me round trip tickets to either city, I will gladly accept.
9. I got the latest issue of Audrey Magazine this past weekend. Love that Mindy Kaling is on the cover and her interview is a must read. Also, her blog is all kinds of awesome. Seriously Mindy, we need to hang out.
10. Love her voice.
Have a brilliant week!