1. We took our girls to see some Christmas lights last week. The house in the last picture has a cool light show. You might think that their electricity bill is ridiculous during this time of year but they actually only pay about $25 a month for electricity. What’s their secret? A photovoltaic system (solar panels).
5. This is what happens when Thalia finds one of my rubber bands.
8. Okay, this is going to be the last time I
beg try to convince Blogshop to come here. I promise. At least for a month or so. Hey, awesome gals of Blogshop, please, please, please come to Honolulu!!! It can be your stop before heading to somewhere like Tokyo or New Zealand or Australia.
9. Hey kiddo, me too. Me too.
10. One of my favorite Jimmy Eat World songs. Can you still feel the butterflies?
Have a brilliant week!