1. I haven’t cooked or baked anything in over a week. Toasting a bagel doesn’t count. And for all the Brittas out there, it’s bay-gul not bag-ul.
2. My hubby is doing a 365 project and started a blog to document it. Check it out.
3. Thursday’s post is going to have Nutella AND bacon in it. What? I’m not on a diet.
4. I know I told you all I was going to wait another month before begging Blogshop to come to Honolulu. Well, I still am. This is something totally different. I wanted to see if anyone else living in Hawaii would be interested in attending Blogshop. Let me know if you are. If I can get maybe 10-15 people who seriously want to go to Blogshop, it might help convince those lovely gals to hold a workshop here.
5. I took these Hilo Homemade Ice Cream and Mr. K’s Ice Cream pictures at the Tropical Dreams Ice Cream plant. Please excuse the glare.
6. I love this idea of making New Year’s intentions. Not sure what is going on my intentions list yet.
8. A HELLO KITTY PLANE! A HELLO KITTY PLANE! A HELLO KITTY PLANE! Did I mention I like Hello Kitty?
8. I ♥ Sara Bareilles.
Have a brilliant week!