2. I got a new hand mixer this weekend. My old one crapped out after having it for less than a year. I guess that’s what I get for buying a $5 hand mixer.
3. Isn’t this cake by Sprinkle Bakes just gorgeous?
4. My 2-year-old recently learned the chorus to Jingle Bells. On Sunday she sang it for five minutes straight.
5. How do you make sure that your 16 month old stays up till 10pm? Feed her ice cream.
6. I made some peanut butter ice cream yesterday that I CANNOT wait to share with you all. Seriously. It’s really good.
7. If you haven’t checked out my hubby’s blog yet, you totally should. Go on. I can wait.
8. Whovians, if you haven’t listened to Chris Hardwick’s interview with David Tennant yet, be sure to listen to it soon. I think Chris has a bigger crush on David than I do.
10. Here’s a little blast from the past.
Have a brilliant week!