My 2-year-old has become a tattletale.
She tattles on EVERYTHING.
Like when my 1-year-old throws her cup on the ground.
Or when my husband pats her on the head.
And even when the dog is barking at something outside.
Yeah. It gets a little annoying.
Especially since she screams, “Moooooooom!” before every tattle.
Okay, now the word tattle looks totally weird to me. But there isn’t a red squiggly line underneath it so I will assume I am spelling it correctly.
For those who have kids, can you relate? About the tattling, not the spelling of tattle.
For those who don’t have kids, this is probably just something you’ll add to your list of reasons NOT to have kids.
I made cookies the other day. I love cookies. Who doesn’t?
Yes. Those are Christmas Pretzel M&Ms.
They taste good AND they were on sale when I bought them.
This cookie dough is so yummy that I contemplated not baking it.
Don’t skip refrigerating the dough. It really does make a difference.
Me loooove cookies! Om nom nom nom nom.
Pretzel M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup Pretzel M&Ms
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugars and beat for a couple minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in the Pretzel M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Using a one-inch ice scream scoop, scoop dough on to parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool on pan for a minute. Remove cookies from pan and cool completely on wire rack.