2. After D&B we watched Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.
Some things about the movie:
- It reaffirmed my liking of Simon Pegg.
- Even if you don’t agree with Tom Cruise’s beliefs, he’s still a hell of an actor.
- Oh, and hanging off that building in Dubai? Craaaazy.
- It always helps to have a pretty lady on your team.
5. On Sunday we went to the Mililani Farmers Market. I love going there. Unfortunately, our favorite vendor (the one that sells pastele stew) wasn’t there.
6. Even though I’m at a normal, healthy weight for my age and height, whenever a family member says to me, “Have you gained weight?” it always makes me want to lock myself in my room, curl up into a ball, and be all moody and depressed. I know. I have issues.
8. Check out King of the Nerds, Chris Hardwick, on The Indoor Kids podcast. Good stuff.
9. I don’t ever wear stockings but these are pretty cool.
10. Ben Folds. Love him.
Have a brilliant week!