1. My friend Tiffy is now a certified Zumba instructor. Watch out Zumba fanatics, she’s AWESOME!
2. On Saturday we went to Song’s Korean BBQ with a friend from college. We didn’t have too much leftovers this time since the girls ate A LOT.
3. I just started reading A Discovery of Witches. So far it’s pretty good.
4. My goal for next January: Attend Altitude Design Summit. Doesn’t it sound amazing?
5. Thalia is still calling me Mama instead of Mom. Not sure how long that is gonna last.
6. And here she is channeling her inner Olivia Newton John.
8. I’ve been alternating this workout with my regular one. I always feel like I want to quit in the middle of it but when I’m done I feel really good.
9. My NFL boyfriend is going to the Superbowl.
10. I’m sure all of the Whovians who read my blog have already seen this, but if you haven’t, enjoy! Yes, that is Doctor Who composer Murray Gold.
Have a brilliant week!