So, have you heard?
There are now wines inspired by The Princess Bride.
How completely awesome is that?
The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies.
It’s just one of those movies that both guys and gals love.
And it’s super quotable.
Here are some of my faves:
No more rhymes now, I mean it. // Anybody want a peanut?
LIAR! LIAR! LIAAAAAAR! // Get back witch! // I’m not a witch, I’m your wife. But after you said that I’m not even sure I want to be that anymore.
You can die too, for all I care. // AS…YOU…WISH…
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
You want to watch The Princess Bride now, don’t ya?
I knew it.
Before you watch it, you should totally make this dip.
If you’re not a fan of goat cheese, cream cheese would be a totally fine substitute.
What is your favorite line from The Princess Bride?
Spicy Feta Goat Cheese Dip adapted from How Sweet It Is
1 head garlic, top sliced off
2 jalapeños , sliced in half lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
5 oz. goat cheese, cut into cubes
1 cup feta cheese
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- Place garlic and jalapeños on separate sheets of foil. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap foil around the garlic and jalapeños.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Dice jalapeños.
- Add goat cheese, feta, ¼ cup Parmesan, roasted garlic, and jalapeños into a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a small baking dish. Top with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.