My younger sister is getting married TODAY!
I swear we were just going wedding dress shopping.
I wish her and Brandon nothing but the best. He makes her so happy. I love seeing my family happy.
Now I’m off to get my hair and makeup did.
I’ll see you all on Monday.
Oh and you should totally make this.
Some guacamole fixings.
Great with chips or on toast.
Have a fab weekend!
2 jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed, sliced in half lengthwise
2 avocados, flesh scooped out and cut into chunks.
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
½ tomato, roughly chopped
Juice of 1 lime
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- Place jalapeños on a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap foil around jalapeños.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add avocado. Mash gently with a fork until desired consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently stir until just combined.