1. My friend Anna and her family are in town. Her 7-month-old son is bigger than Amara.
2. I made something that contains Guinness® AND Baileys® for this Saturday’s post.
3. There’s a 99% chance that my hubby and I will be able to take that trip to Paris & London this year. We’re thinking of heading there in early May for a couple of weeks. If you’ve got suggestions for lodging/dining/activities/must-sees, definitely let me know.
4. One junk thing about this potential trip: The Doctor Who Experience is currently CLOSED. It will reopen in Cardiff in June.
6. I love my niece Kailah’s shirt.
7. Don’t forget. Community returns this Thursday. I. Can’t. Wait.
9. This is my favorite Sara Bareilles song.
Have a brilliant week!