My Shiny Life is now on Facebook! Come by and say howdy.
Last week Saturday the hubby and I spent the morning running errands. I got a new pair of comfy pants from Goodwill for $6.00! I love finding deals like that.
As it was nearing lunch time, we realized we could actually go on a lunch date since the girls were spending the day with my mom. Yay for grandparents! My hubby was craving burgers so we ended up at Teddy’s Bigger Burgers, a 50’s style burger joint in Aiea.
Some things about Teddy’s Bigger Burgers:
- Parking is a little difficult, especially on the weekends. Being patient is helpful. If you don’t mind not being thisclose to Teddy’s, there’s an upper level parking lot that is accessible via stairs. (I can’t remember if there’s an elevator. Anyone know?)
- Avoid the lunch rush by getting there before 11:45am. We got there at 11:30 and there were a lot of open tables and hardly any wait on the food. At just before noon, the place was packed and the line went to the door.
- They hand make their burgers fresh every day and use 100% ground choice.
- They have TATER TOTS on the menu.
- A burger without pastrami is not as good as one with pastrami.
- The fries were okay. Not the best I’ve ever had but definitely not the worst.
It’s no Village Burger, but it’s a place we’d go back to.