1. This past Saturday my family & I volunteered at an AINA In Schools Garden Party.
You’re never too young to start volunteering.
3. My 3-year-old really wants to go on a plane ride with us. Hopefully we’ll be able to take her to see her grandparents in Hilo/Kona in a couple of months. Or if anyone wants to buy us some airline tickets to San Francisco, that’d be cool.
5. What? Wanderlusting is totally a word.
6. On Sunday we went to the Mililani Farmers Market and stopped at the Honomu Jams & Jellies tent. Something that sets them apart from most other vendors there: they take credit cards! We bought a jar of strawberry jam, guava jam & Kona coffee coconut butter. Really good stuff. You can buy them online, at several ABC stores, or at the Honolulu (Blaisdell), Kailua, KCC, Ala Moana Market, Hawaii Kai, and Mililani Farmers Markets.
7. I really want these flats.
8. And this purse.
9. Even when making a mess, he’s unbelievably adorable.
Have a brilliant week!