1. My family and I love going to the park.
2. Later this week we’re heading to the Waikoloa for a short vacation, a.k.a. visiting the in-laws.
3. We are definitely taking a drive out to Waimea so I can get my Village Burger fix.
4. If only Tex’s was a little closer.
My friend Tiffany is putting together a Zumba® Fitness Fundraiser, Featuring Street Jamz Werkout on Saturday, July 7th at McKinley High School. Check out the flyer below for more info. Proceeds from this event will benefit Hands In Helping Out (HIHO), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that helps people volunteer. Due to unforeseen repairs required at the McKinley High School cafeteria, the Zumba Fitness Fundraiser on July 7 is postponed. Current ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket provider for refunds if applicable. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for this event; please be on the look out for the new event date, coming soon!
7. I’m bringing some baked goods to be given out as door prizes. Yeah. I totally see the irony in bringing sweets to a fundraiser like this.
8. Have you guys seen the new History Channel show United Stats of America? Love it. Who knew a show about statistics could be so funny and cool?
9. My friend Naomi is selling awesome shirts to raise money for cancer research. Check out this page and find out how you can score one of these rad tees! Orders and payment are due by Thursday, June 28, 2012.
10. This song reminds me of high school.
Have a brilliant week!