1. We went to a baby shower on Sunday. My husband kept our youngest entertained while we were waiting for more guests to arrive.
2. Doctor Who Season 7 premiere is THIS SATURDAY!!!
3. I LOVE the dress Karen Gillan wore to the New York premiere.
4. A Star Wars dress I would actually wear.
6. I haven’t had one of these in such a long time.
7. Do you guys have any plans for Labor Day weekend? I think we’re going to do some cleaning and grocery shopping. Oh yeah. We live a glamorous life.
8. I totally missed last Friday’s premiere of America’s Next Top Model. Don’t worry. I set my DVR to record the rest of the season.
9. Finally had the time to finish reading this Pride and Prejudice graphic novel. Now I want to watch the movie.
10. Ryan Sohmer (of the webcomics The Gutters, Looking for Group, and Least I Could Do) needs your help in funding the publishing of his book, The Bear. This unbelievably adorable book would be the perfect present for parents and parents-to-be. (I wasn’t able to embed the video here so please watch at it on his kickstarter page.)
11. Such a catchy Taylor Swift tune.
Have a brilliant week!