The cubes. Such a genius idea. I can totally see Whovians making them for their homes and offices.
And the scene where The Doctor and Amy are talking near the Tower of London – total tugging of the heart strings there.
Only one more episode with The Ponds. I’m gonna be such a sad panda.
Double Chocolate Muffins adapted from Dishing Up Delights
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
⅓ cup vegetable (or canola) oil
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
Chocolate Streusel Topping
¾ cup granulated sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Grease muffin tins with non-stick spray or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl whisk together milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over mix. Batter will be thick and slightly lumpy. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill muffin tins ⅔ full.
- To make the crumb topping, in a small bowl add the sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Mix together with fork and sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.