3. On Sunday my husband and I watched The Walking Dead season 3 premiere. Two words: gas mask.
4. My 3-year-old is thoroughly enjoying the reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It’s well written and very witty. You should check it out when you have the chance.
5. A movie, besides You’ve Got Mail, that I can watch over and over again: Elf. It makes me smile every single time. One of my favorite lines: “You stink. You smell like beef and cheese. You don’t smell like Santa.”
6. I caved and let my girls ride this at the Waikele Premium Outlets.
7. I know I’m too old for it but this Rainbow Dash skirt is so cute.
8. Why, yes. I will take this pair of gorgeous Louboutins.
9. They would go perfectly with this Red Valentino dress, don’t ya think?
10. Love this cover of Only Girl in the World by Lianne La Havas.
Have a brilliant week!