1. My hubby made a cast iron pan pizza. Under all that cheese is broccoli, pepperoni, chicken sausage, garlic, fennel seed, and bacon.
3. What the heck was going on with Rick on this week’s episode of The Walking Dead? He’s seriously taken the train to crazy town. I really hope they don’t kill Glenn and Maggie. I may have to boycott the show if that happens.
4. I know there was an uproar when Hostess announced that it would be closing its doors (by the time you read this, they may have been saved by a company in Mexico) but it didn’t really affect me. I didn’t eat much Hostess products growing up so I wasn’t in the camp that went to the store to hoard the dwindling supply of Twinkies, Cup Cakes, and Ding Dongs.
5. What Thanksgiving foods are you looking forward too? I happen to LOVE stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and crispy turkey skin.
6. Cardboard sledding is always fun.
7. Such a cute bunny dress.
8. Mo the Moose is adorable.
9. Bow ties are cool.
10. This performance gave me chills.
Have a brilliant week!