It might just be a rumor, but I’ve heard that Santa likes cookie bars.
Actually, I guess you can’t go wrong with anything cookie related for that guy.
He’s such a cookieholic.
White Chocolate Mac Nut Cookie Bars
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugars and beat for a couple of minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla and beat to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Spread dough into a parchment lined 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.