1. Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens on winning Super Bowl XLVII.
2. I have to say, that was one of the craziest endings to a football game I’ve ever seen.
3. I thought Beyoncé’s halftime performance was quite enjoyable. I actually knew all the songs that she performed.
4. Since we didn’t have anyone over for the game we didn’t have the standard Super Bowl fare. My husband made Japanese curry.
5. Ummm… I like One Piece but I don’t understand why this trolley is decorated with a picture of it.
8. My 3-year-old wanted to make a funny face.
9. This Fionna and Marshall Lee cosplay is so cute.
10. I heard this song on the radio the other day and it totally caught me off guard. I love Jimmy Eat World but you don’t really hear them on the radio very often.
Have a brilliant week!