This chocolate haupia pie was really good. Light, fluffy, and not overly sweet.
2. I’m working on a new monthly column that I’m really excited to share with you all this Friday.
3. I’m also still trying to put the pieces together on another pretty big monthly column. If this project actually gets off the ground, I will be Kermit flailing for at least a day.
4. The other day our 4-year-old started to tell us where rain comes from. It kind of sounded like she was explaining the water cycle. I have no idea where she learned that.
5. Is anyone else watching The Amazing Race? How crazy is it that David and Connor finished first?! They are definitely my favorite team.
6. At Eat the Street Mililani, we also tried some gelato from Il Gelato Hawaii.
7. If you haven’t seen this Game of Thrones parody, you should watch it. Like, now.
8. If I were any good at making videos, I’d totally want to do something like that.
9. I love this cover.
Have a brilliant week!