1. It’s going to be a while before I do an actual post for these, but they’re soooo good that I just had to share a sneak peek.
2. The Walking Dead. Seriously?! That’s how you ended this past Sunday’s episode?!
3. And I just know something bad is probably going to happen to Tyreese because I like him.
5. No more photographs, please.
6. For those in London (or in the surrounding areas) Olivier Giraud will be bringing his one man show How to Become Parisian in One Hour? to Leicester Square Theater on March 28, April 25, and May 23. You can purchase tickets here. It’s seriously the funniest live show I’ve ever seen. I was laughing so hard that I was practically crying. If you get a chance, you should definitely go and see it. Just don’t blame me for any injuries you may acquire from laughing too hard.
7. Here’s a cute interview of Matt Smith on The Jonathan Ross Show.
8. Jenna Louise Coleman will be on The Nerdist Podcast in the near future.
9. Funny and crafty at the same time.
10. This song was totally stuck in my head because of Parks and Rec.
Have a brilliant week!