DOCTOR WHO IS BACK!
Just some thoughts on the episode.
- I freakin’ love Clara!
- She can hold a teacup like nobody’s business.
- I’m totally on board with all those who ship Clara and Eleven.
- There are probably gonna be tons of Wi-Fi passwords changed to RYCBAR 123.
- The Spoonheads are pretty scary. Just goes to show, be careful when choosing Wi-Fi networks to use.
- I had no clue that the Great Intelligence was going to be the big villain.
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!
Lime + Ginger Cupcakes (makes 12)
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
¾ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon salt
Zest and juice of 1 lime
½ cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, ground ginger, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
Add lime zest and juice and stir to combine. Fold in sour cream.
Pour into lined cupcake tins and fill about ⅔ of the way full. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
½ (1 stick) cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1-2 tablespoons milk
Cream butter for 1-2 minutes. Add powdered sugar a little at a time while mixing with a hand mixer.
Once all sugar is incorporated, beat for 1-2 minutes more. Add vanilla and milk. Beat for another minute.