1. My blog redesign is almost complete (Huzzah!) and I’ll be moving from WordPress.com to WordPress.org in a day or two. What does this mean? Well, it means that if you are subscribed to My Shiny Life via a Reader (Feedly, WordPress.com, etc) you may have to re-subscribe after the change.
2. I got a Serenity comic book for Free Comic Book Day!
3. While we were picking up our free comics I was talking with someone I had met at the Hawaii Geek Meet. She asked if I was going to Oni-Con. I had no idea what that was.
4. I’m seriously considering attending it. The hard part will be deciding who ‘ll want to cosplay as. The Eleventh Doctor? Twilight Sparkle? Kaylee? So many options to consider.
5. Since our girls wanted to go with my mom after we picked up our comics, my husband and I decided to watch Iron Man 3. I liked it. I really like the way they write for Tony Stark.
6. In case you didn’t see it, here’s what I posted for Star Wars Day.
7. On Sunday we celebrated Mother’s Day early with my mom and took her to dinner at Max’s of Manila.
8. Love this Calhoun and Felix (from Wreck-It Ralph) cosplay.
9. Cute tights!
10. This takes me right back to college.
Have a brilliant week!